Wednesday, November 20, 2019

My European Travelogue - London to Thessaloniki (1982)

I am pleased to report that I have self-published my first e-book on Amazon. The book is called 'My European Travelogue: From London to Thessaloniki (1982),' and it's a series of diary entries and photos from a solo cycling trip I took through England and Europe in 1982. Thirty-seven years after the fact - it's never too late to become a first time published author.

My European Travelogue is free to read if you subscribe to Amazon's Kindle Unlimited service. For those who don't have Kindle Unlimited, the cost of the book is $4.62 Canadian. Here's a link to my book on Amazon.ca. 

The tools available for self-publishing on Amazon are straightforward and easy to use. I would recommend this platform for any would-be authors looking to self-publish their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crime Thriller Novel, A Case Against the Clock, Is Now Available!

  I’m delighted   to announce the launch of my debut novel, A Case Against the Clock . It’s a thriller about a criminal profiler, Reg Battie...